Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your 4.0 RS Specs - Post Them Up!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011 | 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Are the lightweight headlights the non-projector ones that are on the RSR?

(They look like an old halogen light)
I believe so but not 100% positive. But I lose the nipples and heavy fluid reservoir.

Old 05-17-2011 | 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by savyboy
I believe so but not 100% positive. But I lose the nipples and heavy fluid reservoir.
I love the RSR headlights- and the weight reduction is a bonus

Old 05-17-2011 | 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
With all the PTS talk, thought we should have these over here too...
Originally Posted by Carrera

Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic

Originally Posted by CH.
... Not a fan of the decals...

Old 05-17-2011 | 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
m5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished roadm5trol is on a distinguished road
Quick question guys

Where do you (or the dealer) get the serial number (as 443/600) from? Do PAG allocate it upon confirmation automatically? My dealer can't figure it out and I am beginning to think that I might not actually have an allocation. Please help.

Old 05-17-2011 | 05:48 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Just got official word from PNA today. NO PTS on the 4.0, no regional endorsements of PTS. Even for Sept and later builds. The request was made several times and each time it was a definitive NO. I'm supposedly one of the "Best Porsche Customers in the Country" over the last 3 years and it didn't make any difference. So if someone has an official confirmation of PTS on the 4.0, I would sure like to hear how you pulled it off. Because at this point, I'm ready to tell Porsche to take a flying you know what. (And yes Porsche, I hope your reading this)

Last edited by BBTurbo; 05-17-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-17-2011 | 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
^Well, I hope you are wrong. I ordered mine today and was told they would get it done. PNA said it. I hope guy was right, and you are wrong. No offense.

Old 05-17-2011 | 06:33 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
^Well, I hope you are wrong. I ordered mine today and was told they would get it done. PNA said it. I hope guy was right, and you are wrong. No offense.
I actually would love to be wrong. This has me totally PO'd. I have the "no" email from the PNA guy who supposedly approves all orders for PNA. So as soon as you get a formal yes, please let me know.

Old 05-17-2011 | 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
^Interesting. What region and who said it?

Old 05-17-2011 | 07:30 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
^Interesting. What region and who said it?
The guy is National. I'll PM you.

Old 05-17-2011 | 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This is a winner!

Quick Reply: Your 4.0 RS Specs - Post Them Up!!!