Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

918 Revisited

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dallascajun
That should sum up the entire point...just build the next gen Carrera GT. Make the hybrid an Option.

I posted an album of the GTS here. Also need to clean her up and get my black plates added for some better pics. Headed to SF next week, think I'll pickup the SW bypass while I'm there, install it, and then add some pics.
Great. I wanna hear it.

Agree on the CGT. I hate it for Porsche. I'm king of drinking the kool aid, but they messed up.

Old 05-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
I'm king of drinking the kool aid, but they messed up.
It's damn good kool-aid...especially when you spike it a little bit

Old 05-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dallascajun
It's damn good kool-aid...especially when you spike it a little bit
Yah thank?

Not when it's $850k with green stripes and shiz.

Old 05-03-2011, 09:49 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
The two I know were in have dropped out, one of them we are pretty glad he did as his "speedster" collection grew like mad

Old 05-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^So right now we only have one person? A guy I know and noone knows anyone else? Holy shiz.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
*crickets* lol

Old 05-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
A430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to all
^So right now we only have one person? A guy I know and noone knows anyone else? Holy shiz.
I know one firm deposit out here in SoCali - that makes 2. Otherwise, no one is biting. My dealer said, PCNA would be lucky to get 100 orders in the entire US. My father is a CGT owner, he passed.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out for sure.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
One of the guys I work with called the porsche dealer he used to work for and they told him 3 confirmed orders for the Toronto Dealer. I have not heard if anybody in Calgary has confirmed, I will check in the morning to see

Old 05-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly the $1mil territory of Veyrons, One77's, Ksegg, Zonda's all seem like they fit the bill. The 918 looks like it should be back down near SLS and 458 territory. Thats my opinion. I bet they would sell more than 2 down there as well.

Quick Reply: 918 Revisited