Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ferris Bueller + Rothmans Rally Porsche = Lots of photos & video

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Autowerks Racing
One of the best auctions I have ever watched. Grabbed my ipad and went to a bar with one hour to go. It was sitting at $69201 for ever. With ten minutes to spare it started bumping up, and up, and up...Ended at $81500. The new owner is having it shipped directly to Mexico where it will be running in the Mexican 1000
that's great

Old 04-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
Tacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished road
Don't know if someone else has said this since I haven't seen all of the thread.

That would be Cameron's house, his friend.

ferris's house is located in Bixby Knolls in Long Beach California. A guy named Gus who use to own all the Farmers and Merchants banks in the area use to own the house. One of my former friends use to live right across the street from it.