Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brand Spanking New '11 White GT3 RS in for Satin Guard

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 06:27 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Premier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond repute
Brand Spanking New '11 White GT3 RS in for Satin Guard

Yes yes yes. Another one! This white GT3 RS received some TLC from our crew in Northern California. Since the launch of Satin Guard™ since July 2010, we have protected scores of exotics with this product and so far 100% customer satisfaction. Next to the general clear bra apps we provide on a daily basis, Satin Guard™ has become quite popular with our Norcal and Socal operations.

Below is another example of what a properly applied film looks like - specifically Satin Guard™!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
loving the 'gt3rs' decal on the inner front fender.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
IMHO this is the BEST color combo available!

Asked already before... Anyone knows if in Europe exists something like this protective film?
Cannot send my future LE to USA to wrap it up!

Old 03-24-2011, 07:51 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
IMHO this is the BEST color combo available!

Asked already before... Anyone knows if in Europe exists something like this protective film?
Cannot send my future LE to USA to wrap it up!
Have those guys fly out to you. Problem solved.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
GT3RS-HK is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome. More pictures plz

Old 03-24-2011, 04:21 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Premier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond reputePremier Protective Films has a reputation beyond repute
Exceptionally easy to clean and more durable than any of the clear bra and satin vinyl materials on the market.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to the finished product. That stuff looks nice and thick.

I have to admit I chuckled a bit though when I first began reading. Without the conclusion pictures, it's kinda like....well....it doesn't look THAT good. lol

Just picking though. I wish my car had a higher quality film on it, and one with this kind of thorough coverage. I need to get mine redone at some point.

Originally Posted by ErikD
loving the 'gt3rs' decal on the inner front fender.
100% agree!! That's a way cooler spot for the decal, and then delete the rest! I love the GT3 RS but can't stomach all the decals!

Old 03-24-2011, 06:58 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM

Old 03-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Should look nice.

You guys are aware the inner fender logo is standard for the .2 decal right?

Old 03-25-2011, 12:17 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
And our master tech "G" is reapplying the decals back on. We removed the factory pieces and had some made with our Roland Print / Cut plotter!!!

Quick Reply: Brand Spanking New '11 White GT3 RS in for Satin Guard