Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS Inventory hurting cars reputation???

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
I need to do another "GT2RS Sux" sign in front of my car so everyone knows just how miserable I am.

Thanks to anonymous internet trolls for helping me to understand what I was blind to.

Oh, the horrah...the horrah...

Attached Images  
Old 03-18-2011, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by savyboy
I need to do another "GT2RS Sux" sign in front of my car so everyone knows just how miserable I am.

Thanks to anonymous internet trolls for helping me to understand what I was blind to.

Oh, the horrah...the horrah...
LOL...very funny!!!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
I think you keep on missing the point!
It is not a matter of price of performance!
The GT2RS has been a flop (in Europe) as it is NOT a requested car as everyone was probably expecting.
They can sell it even a 10K Euros but if nobody wants it what can you do??!!
blablablabla

Ressy = Italian 10k rpm

Old 04-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Hex
Teamspeed Rookie
Hex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura about
8500 rpm redline on GT 2 RS?

Hey Savyboy,

How come your video shows a 8500 rpm redline on the GT 2 RS? Mine is at 6750.

thanks,
Hex

Old 04-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Yoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished roadYoops Racing is on a distinguished road
this thread went to hell.......Maybe the 2RS cost in Europe needs to be dropped in order for the car not to be flop eh....too funny

Old 04-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Hex
Teamspeed Rookie
Hex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura aboutHex has a spectacular aura about
Yoops, this car is anything but a flop. There are a few around but the majority of them are gone. Most are cars with few options. At any rate, this is one phenomenal piece of kit and it will go down in history as one of the great Porsches. Driving it is the greatest auto thrill I have experienced. The cars rep will definitely grow because of its brilliance.

Last edited by Hex; 04-13-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I like my GT2RS #455, I also like my GT2 but it not as special to me as the RS. They are both faster than my 86 Chevy truck or my 32 Ford coupe. Drive a GT2RS then bitch about it. I don't care about depreciation, I have never seen a hearse with a luggage rack or a Uhaul.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
3RS4.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
The more I look at the car, the more I like it. Pics just don't do it justice.
+1.

Had a look at a white one over the weekend. It is absolutely gorgeous. Just sold and getting prepped for delivery.

Old 04-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Pics

Old 04-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
3RS4.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
The last part of my post may have been ambiguous - apologies. Someone else had just bought the car, not I. They were about to ship it to FL.

Quick Reply: GT2RS Inventory hurting cars reputation???