Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
If it comes with a carbon hood, and I can opt without it, I wouldn't hesitate a minute... It's big time ricer... Porsches look cheap with CF...

Old 03-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by carbon
I like the word "extreme" !!!! That turns me on..... if it looks anything like the GT3 RSR or GT3 R Hybrid, it will be the best looking 997... lets all keep our fingers crossed...
For it to come anything like the RSR or Hybrid, would be a DREAM!

Old 03-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Monday I'm requesting serial number 458/500 in case 500/500 is impossible (most likely), and I'm ordering a tiny laser-cut sticker that says "458 Killer" to be placed somewhere nasty on the car ))

Old 03-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Hi

Im

Marakji,

I

triple

Old 03-12-2011, 02:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mini George
Hi

Im

Marakji,

I

triple

Keeping it rockin' till we get some meat on this car

Old 03-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Bill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura aboutBill in Atlanta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Carrara
The GT2 RS isn't ricer at all. Every piece of the GT2 RS has purpose. And how are riveted fenders ricey? They were on one of the greatest 911s of all time (911 GT), and they have purpose. The purpose is that if you damage the fenders in intense racing, they are easily replaceable. It would be AWESOME if the RS 4.0 includes this.
"intense racing" ?? The LE, like all other GT3's sold through P dealers, will be a STREET car ...you know, air con, radio, etc. And yes, the bare CF hood looks ridiculous IMO. Once you are old enough to actually drive, earn money and own one of these cars you can rice it out to your hearts desire....

Once I pay $200k for what will be P-car #11 for me, I expect to get it to MY spec, not what someone else wants.

Bill

Last edited by Bill in Atlanta; 03-12-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
daedton is an unknown quantity at this point
It will be a "street legal" car but you'll have the option to delete all the nonsense stuff for a track oriented car like this.

I personally REALLY hope it comes with those 993 GT2 fender flares. This is an extreme machine as they say and they do serve a purpose. The wait is torture!

2011 RS Mexico Blue
2007 RS Orange
98 C2S Silver
97 C4S (the daily)
77 911S classic

Old 03-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished road
Ressy,

I hope you're right on the "Super-rumor!" 993 RS Clubsport-like with the bolt on fenders, etc...

Old 03-12-2011, 07:31 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
April 7th cannot come fast enough!

Old 03-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DJ
April 7th cannot come fast enough!
Yes, and more reason to keep the BS alive! I'd die just waiting I'm praying for some CUP/RSR style body and colors... Want to look the part, and scream the part

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!