Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011 | 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 81911
I guess let the panty wadding continue about these dates.
hahahaha.

Old 04-18-2011 | 11:24 PM
FTS
Teamspeed Rookie
FTS is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
And the January date wasn't too far away, but wait that didn't happen and then the February date was definitely it, but, wait something else was announced instead, and that meant March was definitely it, but no again. Now we've had 2 April dates. April 7th was definitely, definitely, the for sure date, but once again, something got in the way. So now we're on to April 28th.
May be during the NY Auto Show, next Friday?

Old 04-19-2011 | 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
A430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to all
Originally Posted by FTS
May be during the NY Auto Show, next Friday?
Which makes the 28th, all the more feasible.

Old 04-19-2011 | 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
This thing is gonna give birth sooner or later... And I got ALL summer for that hahaha

Old 04-19-2011 | 02:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
Other than the MFG plates which make it unlikely... couldn't this be Fred's old 997.2RS with some more mods...? It had an RSR wing already if I'm not mistaken.
Porsche : 911 | eBay

Old 04-19-2011 | 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
^

Old 04-19-2011 | 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Spike962 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't have pictures, because my phone was in my speedster and the RS Spec Edition came and went. Kicking myself. And btw Porsche is always out in Los Angeles with test mules.

A while back I gave Jalopnik shots of the 2012 911 and boxster line. Shots I took on sunset blvd in Beverly Hills. I don't think they mind the buzz created by these drives.

Did I mention I got a verbal confirmation from a Porsche rep yesterday? A smiling non-denial denial? I asked him had he seen the car. He had. His description was in line with what we saw this weekend.

Get ready. He she comes.

Old 04-19-2011 | 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carbon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Spike962
I don't have pictures, because my phone was in my speedster and the RS Spec Edition came and went. Kicking myself. And btw Porsche is always out in Los Angeles with test mules.

A while back I gave Jalopnik shots of the 2012 911 and boxster line. Shots I took on sunset blvd in Beverly Hills. I don't think they mind the buzz created by these drives.

Did I mention I got a verbal confirmation from a Porsche rep yesterday? A smiling non-denial denial? I asked him had he seen the car. He had. His description was in line with what we saw this weekend.

Get ready. He she comes.
As much as I'd like to believe you, no photo no truth, sorry mate....

Old 04-19-2011 | 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura about

Get ready. He she comes.
Sorry not believe you without a picture is difficult at the moment there are many more or less false information going around. But I really want to believe you and I think not be alone. I thank you anyway for this information ... I cross my fingers.

Old 04-19-2011 | 01:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Get ready. He she comes.
Pics of speedster please! Pure Blue?

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!