Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011 | 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Does it look anything like my rendering? If it doesn't I want to fix it so it does.

Old 01-25-2011 | 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
^ I'd bet you a dollah it doesn't have those redonculous side intakes.

Old 01-25-2011 | 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JCay
^ I'd bet you a dollah it doesn't have those redonculous side intakes.
Already taken care of.

Old 01-26-2011 | 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by A430v
Were you privvy to see the poster? Can you elaborate more on the looks? Thanks!
i wasn't present to have seen the poster displayed to dealers... sorry!

Old 01-26-2011 | 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Carrara
Already taken care of.

i haven't seen the car, but that's more like it... the rear vents make no sense given the tech in the car... dunno about color combos either... as for the tiny splitters on the front spoiler, dunno... but the car has to have some main differentiating factors besides a CF front hood, and badges... i hope

Old 01-26-2011 | 04:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marakji
No way for pics now... Dealers were shown a poster, no phones/cameras allowed
well that sucks...

Old 01-26-2011 | 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 670-SV
well that sucks...
Big time

Old 01-26-2011 | 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marakji
Over the years, many dealers have learned to figure out what to expect in such instances, how much to indicate for, and when to do so... My dealer got one GT2RS, simple cause he indicated for one early one... He could have had two for sure... It's not always so mathematical, there are qualitative subjective considerations which come in play, as with every sales job... I can elaborate, but I'll bore you guys )
All based off of sales numbers doesnt matter if your a dealer and you have one sold you are not getting it. The only dealers that get more than one are the top 5 and they dont always either.

Old 01-27-2011 | 02:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ZEM930
All based off of sales numbers doesnt matter if your a dealer and you have one sold you are not getting it. The only dealers that get more than one are the top 5 and they dont always either.
from what i have seen, it's a combination of sales figures, consistency in meeting/exceeding objectives, who is the client requesting that car, AND personal relationships (yes, it is a factor)...

Old 01-27-2011 | 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I think it will be named the "Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0". Just my opinion though.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!