Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jox
Io amo il tuo avatar, Ressy!!
Grazie Jox!!

Old 12-09-2010, 06:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
Not too early. 490ish HP, 4.0L. Will be announced at Detroit Auto show. Only thing I can't confirm is PDK or no PDK. I cancelled my GT2RS for this car so I'm 99.99% sure it's a go.
Let's hope you can have one... roumors say it is not 100% sure it will be developed for US market too as there are different specifications...
Hopefully it is not true guys...

Old 12-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished road
^ Now that would be tragic and a shame!

The US clientele wants this car and would certainly buy it immediately.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MJSpeed
^ Now that would be tragic and a shame!

The US clientele wants this car and would certainly buy it immediately.
MJ so are you thinking about it?
I called my guy at Champion to inquire about the RS LE and was disappointed how clueless he was about the car. I knew much more than he did. Gave me a very empty feeling that one could be had if it is real at all.
Tried to tell him this RS will be a reality yet got nothing but lame excuses.

btw still thinking about the Lambo with TT action.
If could be assured an allocation for the RS SE then I'd go that route with the bucks.

Ranger

Old 12-10-2010, 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
...if it is real at all...
Ranger
IT IS 10000% REAL!!!.
As written above my OPD confirmed and I have already put down a deposit for it.
The problem remains getting an allocation anyway...

Old 12-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
MJ so are you thinking about it?
I called my guy at Champion to inquire about the RS LE and was disappointed how clueless he was about the car. I knew much more than he did. Gave me a very empty feeling that one could be had if it is real at all.
Tried to tell him this RS will be a reality yet got nothing but lame excuses.

btw still thinking about the Lambo with TT action.
If could be assured an allocation for the RS SE then I'd go that route with the bucks.

Ranger
Hey man I told you we've known about this since back in September. I told you to contact your dealer and let them know it was coming and that you wanted one. The sales guys may not know about it but some managers do. Either way make sure they have a list and that you're at the top.

As for the Lambo...well to each his own...I know, I know; curb appeal

Originally Posted by Ressy
IT IS 10000% REAL!!!.
As written above my OPD confirmed and I have already put down a deposit for it.
The problem remains getting an allocation anyway...
+1

Old 12-10-2010, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
There was a dealers meeting around September, and the LE was announced to them, with a poster shown (not pics allowed obviously), 500 bhp, 4.0 liters, no KERS, lots of CF parts like the GT2RS, manual, no PDK, May/June production, around 13% over GT3RS price, and THAT'S IT... Let no one tell you otherwise...

Old 12-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
911TurboS2 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^
Like he said. I attended a dealer's meeting in the U.S. It is coming here as well.

Kind regads - Gerry

Old 12-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
triptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to all
The GT3 RS msrp is $135,500, a 13% premium puts the LE at $153,115. That seems like quite a bargain considering it is less than the Turbo S. Isn't the speedster around $200k? At $150K the LE is a steal, IF you can get your hands on one...

Old 12-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by marakji
There was a dealers meeting around September, and the LE was announced to them, with a poster shown (not pics allowed obviously), 500 bhp, 4.0 liters, no KERS, lots of CF parts like the GT2RS, manual, no PDK, May/June production, around 13% over GT3RS price, and THAT'S IT... Let no one tell you otherwise...
Yep we have already acknowledge this...
Now for the ones interested like myself, the main task is getting an allocation as it will be produced in 500 pieces only...

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!