Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 red RS look on my 2007 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Great job on your car it looks great! Who made the decals for you? I like how it has the gt3 rs script inside the checkered flag.

Looks like we had the exact opposite ideas haha.
Thanks! We did go in opposite directions. Yours looks great, and it's the real deal!

The stripes came from Porschestripes.com. The script on the door is a nice touch. It's also an extended version with front and rear bumper graphics.

Old 07-27-2010, 04:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
B16 FYS is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by OmahaGT
Hi Matey,

Can you tell me which front lip you are running?

cheers

Old 07-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
The lip is from Oakley Design in England! Very high quality carbon fiber and well designed shape. I've had it for 2 years and scrape and bump all the time. No signs of damage unless you look under. I was replacing plastic lips frequently.

Originally Posted by B16 FYS
Hi Matey,

Can you tell me which front lip you are running?

cheers

Old 07-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Wow I love the 997.2 GT3 RS scheme! Looks great.

Old 07-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
thumbs up to this thread

Old 07-27-2010, 04:11 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
It looks great, not my initial choice but since you like it and its your car well two thumbs up.

Old 07-27-2010, 07:16 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
You're kidding, right?

d/w,i already neg. repped him.idiot.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
Really digging what you have done but...no disrespect but not liking the RSR business, it's like putting GT2 badges on my turbo. Do what you want but one friend to another it's kinda poseur-ish and you are sure to catch some shiit for it.

edit: btw, thanks for the tip on Porschestripes.com, gave me some ideas.

Originally Posted by Brobbins016
So you put the Gen 2 RS badging and stickers on your Gen 1 non RS and you have GTS RSR on your plate?

Last edited by DEEPBLUE; 07-28-2010 at 04:33 AM. Reason: thanks for the tip on porschestripes.com
Old 07-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
B16 FYS is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Originally Posted by OmahaGT
The lip is from Oakley Design in England! Very high quality carbon fiber and well designed shape. I've had it for 2 years and scrape and bump all the time. No signs of damage unless you look under. I was replacing plastic lips frequently.
Cheers for that1

**** me you were actually able to get in contact with them!

I`ve now sent 3 emails - no reply

and the telephone line is`nt working anymore1

Great way to run a business!

Old 07-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
B16 FYS after what happened state-side with Farnbacher-Lole racing the association that Oakley had I believe disintegrated and Oakley has disappeared in the US market apparently. I too wanted that front splitter. Btw GMG sells a similar piece (I believe a better design) but is not CF. It goes underneath all the way back to the front axles. It is a race design from the WC Cup car. Agressive but probably not street friendly.

Ranger

Quick Reply: 2010 red RS look on my 2007 GT3