Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 red RS look on my 2007 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 11:19 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
So you put the Gen 2 RS badging and stickers on your Gen 1 non RS and you have GTS RSR on your plate?

Old 07-26-2010, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
Thanks for the compliments guys!

The plate is "GT3 RSR". The GT3 RSR is the most extreme 911 race car.

It is a narrow body 2007 GT3. It has the RS single-mass flywheel, wing, Carrera GT seats, lexan rear window, full titanium exhaust system, and some solid suspension parts though.

It is my homemade RS.

Originally Posted by Brobbins016
So you put the Gen 2 RS badging and stickers on your Gen 1 non RS and you have GTS RSR on your plate?

Last edited by OmahaGT; 07-26-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:43 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Not feeling it to be honest. The decals are the only thing I don't like on the 2.RS. And it doesn't work too well with your yellow cage.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like MAM. I used to race there all the time until me and the SCCA had a 'difference of opinion' last year. Sold the race cars and haven't been on the track since.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jox
Not feeling it to be honest. The decals are the only thing I don't like on the 2.RS. And it doesn't work too well with your yellow cage.
Yeah, the 2010 stripes definitely are not for everyone. I will switch to a 6 point cage in red at some point. I had yellow stripes before..

Old 07-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
omg who raped that Cayman ? I hope it's just a wrap
You're kidding, right?

Old 07-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
danbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to all
Best looking colour with sticker combo!!! I love it esspecially the red wheels as well.

Old 07-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by danbia1
Best looking colour with sticker combo!!! I love it esspecially the red wheels as well.

Thanks! It is slate gray metallic. It was a pricey option and they discontinued the color in 2008.

The HRE P40's turned out great. HRE powdercoated them in red at no additional cost and they warranty the finish too.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great job on your car it looks great! Who made the decals for you? I like how it has the gt3 rs script inside the checkered flag.

Looks like we had the exact opposite ideas haha.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:08 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
suncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond reputesuncoastric has a reputation beyond repute
Luv it! And I'm loving the pink pig!

Quick Reply: 2010 red RS look on my 2007 GT3