Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spa and the Ring

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LBMA5820
If I had harnesses in a car that I was running on track, I would wear a hans without question.

With a regular seatbelt I wouldn't but I see people doing it all the time
how? it doesn't work without harnesses.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful RS!

Old 06-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
something i have realised from this trip is how amazing the new gt3 sounds. not just the rs but the 3.8 gt3's in general. makes the 997.1 seem fairly ordinary. dont know what they have done but it has worked. since wearing it in it got a hell of alot louder and staying louder too. 3500 miles and counting!

Old 06-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a lot of fun. That first shot zoomed in on you is great.

Originally Posted by woppum
Dont use hans to be honest. never met anyone that does actually?
Do you guys on here use them? I know its safer but always thought a little too extreem?

SAVVYBOY crashed his GT3RS!!!

"Let my incident be your lesson. My HANS device saved my neck. My full face helmet with visor saved my corneas from my airbag. My 6 point harness spead the impact evenly over my body. Forget the loud exhaust, wheels, and other various bells and whistles and invest in proper safety gear before anything else."

Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h20skier
yep you need harnesses to wear hans.

Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
Will have to debate this. seems alot of money but totally understand the beniifits. joke of the pitlane dosent matter when you make yourself safe.
they are close to free compared to your life. like $1k usd installed buys you one. How much was your car? Or the watch on your wrist

$1k equals nothing to me.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
LBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
It doesn't seem to keep people from wearing them at track days?!?!?! Seems like it being anchored on one side would make it worse in a crash.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics of your car woppum! Gnarly wreck though

Old 06-01-2010, 04:47 PM
GTx
Teamspeed Member
GTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant futureGTx has a brilliant future
I like your license plate!

Old 06-01-2010, 05:18 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice pics, I hope you had a great time.

Quick Reply: Spa and the Ring