Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spa and the Ring

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
oh wow, i just HAD to save that first pic!! and nasty crash i hope the drivers are fine

Old 06-02-2010, 03:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
Team, thought I would share a couple of pics. the car is amazing but is going to take a lot of getting used to. Braking pulls your face off, getting used to how late you can get on the pedal is mad! Power makes the csl look like it has the brake on. Learning the tricks of the trade and having the balls to put it in to action will take experience, i know you trail brake, keep steady power on then plant it and commit but actioning...

Anyway a few pics:

That is an amazing photo. I didn't know how steep that corner was!! Mate, your car is a beauty

Old 06-02-2010, 05:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Porker is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pictures woppum! Where did you get them from? I was driving at Spa too on monday, I'd love to find some pics.

Saw your car in the pitlane, for me it was the car of the day, such presence, love it. I gave you a thumbs up when you passed me in the paddock.

Old 06-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for the comments guys. I am biased but love the look of the car. A little too much attention for my liking but i suppose thats what i signed up for. i think she is a keeper, so accomplished and such a fast track car. a few trackdays and she will be flying!

Old 06-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Porker
Great pictures woppum! Where did you get them from? I was driving at Spa too on monday, I'd love to find some pics.

Saw your car in the pitlane, for me it was the car of the day, such presence, love it. I gave you a thumbs up when you passed me in the paddock.
I bought a disk of 19 pics at the trackday for a staggering 35 euros! I think it was extreme something or other, really cant remember im afraid and not sure where i put the disk! I suggest you have a peek on MLR and see if there is any advise there, ill look out for the disk!