Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spa and the Ring

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Spa and the Ring

Team, thought I would share a couple of pics. the car is amazing but is going to take a lot of getting used to. Braking pulls your face off, getting used to how late you can get on the pedal is mad! Power makes the csl look like it has the brake on. Learning the tricks of the trade and having the balls to put it in to action will take experience, i know you trail brake, keep steady power on then plant it and commit but actioning...

Anyway a few pics:

Old 06-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
why not workey?

Edit: got it!

Old 06-01-2010, 03:44 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome buddy! Don't forget the Hans device every time mate!

Old 06-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
fantastic 1st photo!
thanks for the post

Old 06-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dont use hans to be honest. never met anyone that does actually?
Do you guys on here use them? I know its safer but always thought a little too extreem?

Old 06-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I should add this. Happened seconds before i passed at the ring. apparently the m5 dumped oil and this happened. big crash!

Old 06-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
Dont use hans to be honest. never met anyone that does actually?
Do you guys on here use them? I know its safer but always thought a little too extreem?
typical track days are 6/10 to 7/10's and while not required not as much of a threat as getting punted off or hitting 10/10's in a real race. If you have a harness already it's just a matter of buying one. They don't get in the way. Take an extra 20 seconds to use and barely limit movement.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Woah, that's a nasty crash! Good thing you weren't caught up in it.

Looks like an absolute blast though! Your RS looks incredible in that color scheme.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
LBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond repute
If I had harnesses in a car that I was running on track, I would wear a hans without question.

With a regular seatbelt I wouldn't but I see people doing it all the time

Old 06-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by h20skier
typical track days are 6/10 to 7/10's and while not required not as much of a threat as getting punted off or hitting 10/10's in a real race. If you have a harness already it's just a matter of buying one. They don't get in the way. Take an extra 20 seconds to use and barely limit movement.
Will have to debate this. seems alot of money but totally understand the beniifits. joke of the pitlane dosent matter when you make yourself safe.

Quick Reply: Spa and the Ring