Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Streetlegal RSR in Monaco

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Wow this is an awesome effort, congrats to Alzen for making this beauty!

Old 05-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by d3a
I will give you full details:

it's a normal 997.1 GT3 with navi,leather but

engine 4.0lt (from roadlegal 3.6lt),cat RSR,exhaust home made,aero rsr 2007,carbon rearwing rsr,titanium shocks,magnesium wheels,carbonfiber wheelarches brembo endurance brakes

It was made by Alzen

I can only imagine the $$$$$$ spent to do this conversion! Intense!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 05:26 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I'll be damned. I can't help thinking how it would have been way easier and cheaper to start off with a real RSR and slip a few bills along with your application to the people who determine the road legality of different cars. It is Italian registrered after all.

I was offered a BJ at a Shell station in Bologna by a hooker who wasn't even ugly, so I'm pretty sure he could get an RSR registered for road use under the same regime if he put his mind to it.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Wow i am loving it!

Old 05-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by LABrit
Okay, decided i want that.
I did too, as soon as I read the thread title

Old 05-18-2010, 07:01 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
It is Italian registrered after all.
exactly, seems like they took the hard way.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spyderman is on a distinguished roadSpyderman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by d3a
I will give you full details:

it's a normal 997.1 GT3 with navi,leather but

engine 4.0lt (from roadlegal 3.6lt),cat RSR,exhaust home made,aero rsr 2007,carbon rearwing rsr,titanium shocks,magnesium wheels,carbonfiber wheelarches brembo endurance brakes
OK - One last point to clear up:
Are you sure it is 2007 aero?
This is the 2007 RSR:

Note the front of the car (especially the front blades).

This is the 2008 RSR:

Note how the nose of the car is the same as the "kit" car.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:45 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Spyderman
OK - One last point to clear up:
Are you sure it is 2007 aero?
This is the 2007 RSR:

Note the front of the car (especially the front blades).

This is the 2008 RSR:

Note how the nose of the car is the same as the "kit" car.
yes,maybe he updated front bumper to my2008

Old 05-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished roadMJSpeed is on a distinguished road
Who is Alzen?

Old 05-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute