Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Streetlegal Porsche 962

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Streetlegal Porsche 962

Probably a repost but I couldn't find it. If i saw this on the street i would faint.

MotorHEAD

Old 10-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to get milk in that rocket.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bunnn is on a distinguished roadbunnn is on a distinguished roadbunnn is on a distinguished road
Japan always gets the cool shit

That probably would have broke my neck if I saw it on the street.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I have not seen that before, and I just want to say in all seriousness, thank you for posting that. That was a seriously cool video.

My advice to people who want to give up on watching it after seeing it cruise a bit, give it a shot. Very cool interview and specs on the car from the owner.

Rep sir

Old 10-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
is he being sponsored by puma and redbull?

Old 10-10-2012, 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That was a great video. Thankyou very much indeed

Old 10-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Cool car and video!

Old 10-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
AMGY is an unknown quantity at this point
Enjoyed that