Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sharkwerks center muffler delete vid pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sharkwerks center muffler delete vid pics

Here are some Pics and a Vid (not so great quality, have another on the way on a friends cam, he is lagging). Also took pics of weight of stock parts and sharkwerks parts. 18.8 - 6.6 = 12.2lbs saving

I went with sharkwerks for a few reasons. I had there center muffler delete on my c2s. Ive met the guys from sharkwerks and they were extremely humble and helpful. They make a great product. I also like that their muffler bypass pipes use the same size tubing as the rest of the exhaust, i believe other using a larger pipe can cause drone or more resonance. I like that the pipe keep the "straight pipe" design as thats what the stock exhaust is in the stock center muffler.

So they sound is amazing! Has a great rumble down low at idle, No Drone at all, its almost normal cruising but when u step on it, it just starts to wail like a race car! honestly expected less from it, on the c2s wasnt as much of a difference as this. This sounds a good amount louder when u step on it, and the pitch just screams!!!

Also had premier clear bra my car and they did a perfect job. After seeing them work i have a new respect for the amount of precision and patience it takes to do what they do.

Vid (does not capture the sound great but i tried, more to come w/ better sound hopefully)

Stock Muffler 15.8 lbs

Stock Tips 3lbs

Sharkwerks delete 4.6 lbs

Sharkwerks Tips 2lbs (looks awesome, so much meaner, went w/ raw metal so they stand out more, got to show off center exhaust!)

also got new filter

stock

sharkwerks

Old 05-17-2010, 03:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura about
I love their products!!

Old 05-17-2010, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Maxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura about
I'm waiting delivery of the same kit shortly...unfortunately I'm on the other side of the pond so it will take a bit of time! Can't wait of having these installed as well!!!

Old 05-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vsll726
I love their products!!
Thank you!
Originally Posted by Maxige
I'm waiting delivery of the same kit shortly...unfortunately I'm on the other side of the pond so it will take a bit of time! Can't wait of having these installed as well!!!
And thanks so much for the order too Yours left earlier in the week so let us know what you think! No more volcano ash stuff we hope?!

And Sammy, thanks for kind words too and so glad you like it. Life is good at 8500rpms