Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TS Euro tour

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
StevoRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Tours is a university town on the Loire. It has a square in the centre called Place Plumereau. This is filled with restaurants and bars and tables/umbrellas. Since Tours is a university town with a multi national student base the town is full of young people who know how to behave in a cafe environment - which is why this will be my 22nd visit.
It also has good shopping and pleasant hotels in the * to **** range. It is about 45 miles south of LeMans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tours

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lo..._tango7174.jpg

Last edited by StevoRocket; 05-20-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
StevoRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 05-21-2010, 09:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by woppum
Originally Posted by woppum
13/6/10: Depart UK, Plymouth to Santander )
14/6/10: Arrive Santander, drive to Pau, check in to Hotel Villa Navarre
Sam, those are different hotels? Which one is correct? I've booked the first one yesterday :/

Old 05-21-2010, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by rost12
Sam, those are different hotels? Which one is correct? I've booked the first one yesterday :/
It looks like the group is spread over these two hotels.
I will get back to you with what is the exact score though.

BTW - Whats your name, what car are you in and are you bringing anyone with? Want to update the who is coming list.

thanks,

Sam

Old 05-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ok bud, most of us doing the below:

Hotel booking details. Mention PureGT to get these rates.

PAU

14th &15th June

Hotel Restaurant les lacs d'halco ***

Need to speak to Laura

110 euros including breakfast per room per night

LES MAS DU CLOS

Hôtel Creuse Hôtel Restaurant L?Orangerie Bonnat Creuse Logis de France***

Hello,

the price for the group to 25 rooms for 2 days in june 16 and 17 room 85€ for one or 2 person the breakfast to 9€

Old 05-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura about
Cool, those are the hotels I've got booked (I hope, L'Orangerie still has to confirm).

My name is Rost, coming alone, white GT3. Not taking the ferry down, as it turns out, I'll be meeting up with a friend for some fun around the 'ring on the 12th-13th and then driving down to Pau from there.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sounds perfect mate and great choice of car. Which mk do you have?

Let me know which hotels you want to book and ill let you know dinner arrangements etc closer to the time.

Old 05-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mk 2! Will see about doing the first oil change before embarking on our "euro tour"

Old 05-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Awesome, there is another new gt3 on trip so far 3 of us. Think there are a couple of 997.1's too so if we are similar levels may get a comparison. Will be great fun!

Old 05-23-2010, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
If you have trouble with french information just ask me, I'll be glad to help you for your trip!

The liber-T pass is very usefull, especially in june because of the "chassés croisés"!

Quick Reply: TS Euro tour