Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TS Euro tour

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
cheers dante. dont want to come?

Old 05-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
Not that I don't want, but the only thing i've the right to drive here in france is a 50cc motorbike^^

Old 05-26-2010, 07:15 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
StevoRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
French Autoroute dongle

I've just received the Liber-t badge (dongle) for the Autoroute tolls - with it you drive through the lanes martked T and you dont need to get out of the car or take a ticket - its automatically charged to your credit card.

You can order on line at www.sanef.com and it arrives within about 3 days.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
StevoRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Just a note to talk about the registration/order on line process in response to a pm.

The site is in French and to get through it I had to use Babelfish to translate.

I entered address and credit card details but in the list of countries provided I couldn't find Great Britain, UK or England so I entered the country as United Kingdom in the last line of the address but choosing France as the country from the drop down menu.

I received a "confirm password" email which was accompanied by a browser warning that it was a insecure site with no certification. I ignored this a did the verify and change password bit anyway.

There is a login area for password and login but I was never aware what my login number was so have never logged on!

Despite these problems the badge arrived today correctly addressed. The country on the label was "Grande-Bretagne-GB.

Last edited by StevoRocket; 05-26-2010 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura about
Just got my "dongle" in the post as well, hurray!