Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TS Euro tour

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
And hotels:

Hotel booking details. Mention PureGT to get these rates.

PAU

14th &15th June

Hotel Restaurant les lacs d'halco ***

Need to speak to Laura

110 euros including breakfast per room per night

LES MAS DU CLOS

Hôtel Creuse Hôtel Restaurant L?Orangerie Bonnat Creuse Logis de France***

Hello,

the price for the group to 25 rooms for 2 days in june 16 and 17 room 85€ for one or 2 person the breakfast to 9€

Old 05-15-2010, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Never heard of that circuit before, but it looks like a great circuit! Should be a good event

Old 05-15-2010, 05:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
As promised I have included trips of previous trips to Monza Italy and the Hungaroring in Budapest last year.

Monza

Budapest:

And as a very special treat a very talented filmer made the below vid. Well worth a watch if you have the time!

http://gallery.me.com/mark.lightfoot#100133

Last edited by woppum; 05-15-2010 at 06:02 AM.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
azrael is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by woppum
Ok so these are the troops and how they are getting there. Hotels in a second:

Portsmouth/Santander Ferry
Azrael
ScottL
Backdraft
Woppum
Martin Thomas
Escaper
Pavaroti
Davidjacobs
nick pantelli

Via Le Mans
StevoRocket
Phatgixer
Panas

Driving to the Circuit
Lighty
PT
Alex
ChrisB
Maximu5
Adamt
MichM3
Ferry should read Plymouth/Santander

Old 05-15-2010, 06:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
hey sounds like a good trip! good choice for the track, I've been to le mas du clos several times as a spectator, you'll have a lot of fun!

Have you planned to go near lyon?

Old 05-15-2010, 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by dante71
hey sounds like a good trip! good choice for the track, I've been to le mas du clos several times as a spectator, you'll have a lot of fun!

Have you planned to go near lyon?
Why what does she look like?

Old 05-15-2010, 06:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by azrael
Ferry should read Plymouth/Santander
dont patronise me in front of my other friends Steve!

Old 05-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by rost12
I just made a provisional booking, will confirm once I make sure I'll be around on those days... Looks like great fun and a good excuse for a road-trip

Two questions:
- I guess I need to look at hotels as well, any tips? (like a hotel where most of the group going over from UK would be staying, or something).

- What to do at french toll booths if you're alone? Getting out at each one sounds like a pain
Hey bud, had a chance to think about if you are going and where you want to meet up?
Let me know if you need any more info etc.

Sam

Old 05-20-2010, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura about
Heya,

Yup, all booked and ready to go. I'll be taking the Plymouth ferry down south, so if there's a chance for me to meet up with you guys before boarding the ferry, I'm all for it

Can't wait!

Old 05-20-2010, 09:16 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sam I posted it today on the facebook fan page for you as well, hope it helps out a bit.
Let me know when you have all the details booked, we can send you TS decals for the cars involved if you wish!

Quick Reply: TS Euro tour