Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TS Euro tour

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by rost12
Heya,

Yup, all booked and ready to go. I'll be taking the Plymouth ferry down south, so if there's a chance for me to meet up with you guys before boarding the ferry, I'm all for it

Can't wait!
Mate getting info for you now.
Here is a rough guide:

13/6/10: Depart UK, Plymouth to Santander )
14/6/10: Arrive Santander, drive to Pau, check in to Hotel Villa Navarre
15/6/10: Trackday at Pau Arnos
16:6/10: Check out of Villa Navarre, drive to Hotel L'Orangerie
17/6/10: Trackday at Mas Du Clos
18/6/10: Check out of Hotel L'Orangerie, drive to Tours, check into Hotel De L'univers
19/6/10: Saturday in Tours
20:6/10: Tours to Calais, 16:20 Eurotunnel crossing

Old 05-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
StevoRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going via the LeMans 24 hour race, so out on the Newhaven Diepe ferry, to Lemans by Friday evening, stay for the whole race, spend Sunday night in Tours at a hotel then down to Pau the next day. then as above.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
"What to do at french toll booths if you're alone? Getting out at each one sounds like a pain"

You can buy a dongle that auto charges and opens the barrier automatically.

Thanks for reminding me to get one!

Old 05-20-2010, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
John how much are these fobs and how long do they last for?

Old 05-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Theres a 30 Euro deposit and a 2 euro a month charge for the dongle then you just drive through the lanes marked "T". (toll charge is added to your credit card)

I have just registered for one - but the site is in French! - waiting for a confirming email.

I'll let you know what happens.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StevoRocket
Theres a 30 Euro deposit and a 2 euro a month charge for the dongle then you just drive through the lanes marked "T". (toll charge is added to your credit card)

I have just registered for one - but the site is in French! - waiting for a confirming email.
Do you have the link for this? I can't make this trip (gutted), but I am going to Le Mans and could do with getting the toll issue sorted in advance!

Old 05-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StevoRocket
"What to do at french toll booths if you're alone? Getting out at each one sounds like a pain"

You can buy a dongle that auto charges and opens the barrier automatically.

Thanks for reminding me to get one!

Old 05-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura about
Paul, after Stevo's tip I went looking for that "dongle" thing, so far found this page, if you put it through Google Translate it sorta works :0 I'll try signing up.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura aboutrost12 has a spectacular aura about
Zorro, I almost ordered one like that 2 days ago. One with suction cups, so that my credit card doesn't slip out

Old 05-20-2010, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by woppum
18/6/10: Check out of Hotel L'Orangerie, drive to Tours, check into Hotel De L'univers
19/6/10: Saturday in Tours
Pardon my ignorance, but what's at Tours?

Quick Reply: TS Euro tour