Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gen II RS test drive today

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010 | 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I haven't sold the csl but will stick it up when the rs arrives. It simply won't get used and I don't need both. I am a simple man with humble needs

Old 03-21-2010 | 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Full-lock has a spectacular aura aboutFull-lock has a spectacular aura aboutFull-lock has a spectacular aura aboutFull-lock has a spectacular aura aboutFull-lock has a spectacular aura aboutFull-lock has a spectacular aura aboutFull-lock has a spectacular aura aboutFull-lock has a spectacular aura aboutFull-lock has a spectacular aura aboutFull-lock has a spectacular aura aboutFull-lock has a spectacular aura about
Haha humble needs. A nice one.

I had a driftday on papenburg today with the CSL. it s just such awesome machine i am search for a GT3 also but it s hard thing to do ---> selling the CSL.

Old 03-22-2010 | 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ahh, good man! Wanted to do a papenburg day last year but couldn't go due to work commitments. Heard its a lot of fun but dangerous if you hit the gravel traps!

Old 03-22-2010 | 05:18 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^When's your RS expected and whats the specs, colors?

Old 03-23-2010 | 03:40 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by woppum
To be honest if i was a mk1 owner i would probably be in the same position. buying new in to the brand it was a close call for me. If i never managed to secure such an early slot last september id be driving a black mk1 rs today. In 3yrs time when the new one comes out it is going to have to be a alot better to make me change. with the introduction of cars like the 458, super leggy and the macca there are going to be good second hand cars around the £100-150k mark and im sure ill feel like a change anyway. As it stands i cant wait to pick the new one up on Sat!
Originally Posted by DJ
^^When's your RS expected and whats the specs, colors?
I've read his will be blue/gold...

can't wait to see pics from the car

Old 03-23-2010 | 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
spec is huge. posted this elsewhere here, cant remmber it all from top of the head. the car is on the water, was hoping to collect on wk end but looks like it may now be mid next week. cant wait!!!