Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Excellent customer service for a non customer

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Md11skipper is a name known to allMd11skipper is a name known to allMd11skipper is a name known to allMd11skipper is a name known to allMd11skipper is a name known to allMd11skipper is a name known to allMd11skipper is a name known to allMd11skipper is a name known to allMd11skipper is a name known to allMd11skipper is a name known to allMd11skipper is a name known to all
Excellent customer service for a non customer

This is for you guys who consider a Europipe exhaust system.

I just had the most surprising experience with Stef from Europipe. On one of my posts I told future Akrapovic customers with the sport side muffler system that they will need to either remove the vacuum controls and vacuum control mounting brackets from the original side mufflers to mount onto the Akra side mufflers or buy them new or used. I stated that I bought the controls from Ric at Suncoast but he could not locate the mounting brackets.

I could not believe that Stef from Europipe would PM me where he offered one bracket for me to have as a non Europipe customer so when I asked him if I can take his offer and that I would be happy to wait till he maybe gets a second left over bracket (one for the left and one for the right side muffler), he offered to call the supplier of this part directly.

2 days later, I got another PM to send him my FedEx account number because he organized a second bracket for me, well now it's in my hand in a hotel in Paris where he shipped it to. Stef took care of me just with the desire to help without any financial gain (he just wanted two large beer if I come and pay him a visit in the future), I really appreciated that and thought you guys should know what a great customer service Europipe provides. I have no affiliation with Europipe in fact Stef gave me some great feedback when I put a report together for my Akrapovic system

Old 03-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Europipe rocks! Great guys and even though I didn't buy anything off of them, Stef spent some time talking to me back in 2004 when I was contemplating one of their exhausts.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:27 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Stef is a good guy, known him for years.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:30 AM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like an awesome guy!

Old 03-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Had the EPII Loud on my 996 TT and loved it...build quality was amazing...I've always heard great things about how they do business

Old 03-24-2010, 01:24 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

It's nice to hear stories like this. Beat's all the usual vendor banter on the message boards. You rarely see it on TS, which is why it rocks here!

Europipe's 997 GT3 system sounds fantastic!

YouTube - Europipe 997 GT3 exhaust