Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Uwe Gemballa Reported Missing

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 05:04 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DarkShark
Thanks for the welcome and the commendation.

I can post more of my work in another thread later, if you are interested.

BTW: I live next to Stuttgart, which is just a few kilometers away from Leonberg (Gemballa) and we have The Newspaper "Stuttgarter Zeitung".
They published an article about Gemballa's missing yesterday. Today there was another article and it said nothing about the police pounding any cars or about him "running from the police".

It is a very legitimate news paper and it proves that the story from jalopnik is bs. If it was real, the "Stuttgarter Zeitung" would have said anything like that in their present-day issue.

+1

I`ve read both article online as well...

Old 02-17-2010, 05:12 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Uwe is in contact with his family and he has been kidnapped for ransom, Everything else on the internet about Government closing down his company is all misinformed rumors.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
holy crap

Old 02-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond repute
Prayers and thoughts are with him and his family.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:20 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Galadari
Uwe is in contact with his family and he has been kidnapped for ransom, Everything else on the internet about Government closing down his company is all misinformed rumors.
Is this confirmed Galadari? I am not questioning it, I am horrified. If it is true, at the very least he is accounted for. I hope he is well, my prayers are with his family and friends.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:23 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Is this confirmed Galadari? I am not questioning it, I am horrified. If it is true, at the very least he is accounted for. I hope he is well, my prayers are with his family and friends.
yes this is true we are in contact with his family

Old 02-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
yes this is true we are in contact with his family
WOW this is just bad news. Any word on his safety and condition??????

Old 02-17-2010, 05:36 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
all we know is that he is safe for now

Old 02-17-2010, 05:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Some good news at least. I hope this is resolved quickly and safely.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the update. My prayers are with the Gemballa family and that this may end soon with no unfortunate happenings.

Quick Reply: Uwe Gemballa Reported Missing