Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Uwe Gemballa Reported Missing

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 08:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
adamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud of
hate the negative south african press associated with this story ... no offense to anyone the story does seem very fishy! ... will not past judgment until more light is shed on this

surprising no news of Uwe's missing in any of the South Africa News agencies ... still hope there is a positive ending to all this esp for the families involved and Uwe himself

Last edited by adamr; 02-17-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
DarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura about
Hello at all!

Hello you guys,

my name is Marcel I'm from Germany and I just registered here on teamspeed as I was very pleased to see that there is at least one automobile forum on the internet that treats such a horrible situation with dignity. Thank you for that.

I wasn't friends with Uwe Gemballa but I talked to him once and he seemed to be a really nice guy hard working for what he achieved.

I worked at Gemballa for some weeks in 2008 and 2009 in the holidays and I was very proud to be a part of the factory. I really hope he returns home safely as fast as possible.

I just want to post this picture I drew for Gemballa I hope you like it. It always remembers me of him, let's all hope for his best.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
What a weird situation ... really anxious to see the outcome.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:30 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DarkShark
Hello you guys,

my name is Marcel I'm from Germany and I just registered here on teamspeed as I was very pleased to see that there is at least one automobile forum on the internet that treats such a horrible situation with dignity. Thank you for that.

I wasn't friends with Uwe Gemballa but I talked to him once and he seemed to be a really nice guy hard working for what he achieved.

I worked at Gemballa for some weeks in 2008 and 2009 in the holidays and I was very proud to be a part of the factory. I really hope he returns home safely as fast as possible.

I just want to post this picture I drew for Gemballa I hope you like it. It always remembers me of him, let's all hope for his best.

Welcome and fantastic rendering!

Old 02-17-2010, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
DarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura aboutDarkShark has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the welcome and the commendation.

I can post more of my work in another thread later, if you are interested.

BTW: I live next to Stuttgart, which is just a few kilometers away from Leonberg (Gemballa) and we have The Newspaper "Stuttgarter Zeitung".
They published an article about Gemballa's missing yesterday. Today there was another article and it said nothing about the police pounding any cars or about him "running from the police".

It is a very legitimate news paper and it proves that the story from jalopnik is bs. If it was real, the "Stuttgarter Zeitung" would have said anything like that in their present-day issue.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Forgedwheeler
I want to thank the outstanding membership of Teamspeed for their maturity and restraint. Class act!
to our family.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:46 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

BTW: I live next to Stuttgart, which is just a few kilometers away from Leonberg (Gemballa) and we have The Newspaper "Stuttgarter Zeitung".
They published an article about Gemballa's missing yesterday. Today there was another article and it said nothing about the police pounding any cars or about him "running from the police".

It is a very legitimate news paper and it proves that the story from jalopnik is bs. If it was real, the "Stuttgarter Zeitung" would have said anything like that in their present-day issue.
Thank you very much for this update, it is much appreciated and again

Old 02-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Former Sponsor
Jay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant future
Been following the story, this is very depressing yet confusing at the same time.

Thanks DarkShark for the reliable information, how close are you to the factory? Wonder how easy it is for a local to drive by and see what is happening at the shop.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Hello you guys,

Thanks for the kinds words, that is the same reason why I am on TS - it is all enthusiasts, but besides that they actually care about the people involved. Great picture, you have talent.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute

and thanks for the update. We all are extreamely anxious to know when this will unravel and most importantly the safety of Uwe.

PS. you have great skills

Quick Reply: Uwe Gemballa Reported Missing