Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Selling my CGT

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 12:43 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
wolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by IIVVX
hollencrest capital?
Yes! Who is inquiring????

Old 02-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
wolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I am by no way giving advice on your finances, but if you are going to get one within a year, wouldn't you rather just keep this and deal having 300k more for mortgage? It just sounds like you took your time and found a perfect one, and have done some $$ of mods. Plus taxes for new one. Anyways, if I had the cash, this is the pERFECT spec I would want. GLWS!
If it doesn't sell, I will be as happy as a clam to keep it. Wifeypoo just may have to slow down slightly on her furniture spending spree!!!

Hmmmmm, now there's a plan!!!!

Old 02-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wolfturbo
. . . Wifeypoo just may have to slow down slightly on her furniture spending spree!!!

Hmmmmm, now there's a plan!!!!
Trust me - that is never a good plan.

Like you said, there are other CGTs out there much like the one you are selling. But land is all totally unique.

Good luck with the sale brother.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
Auctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Barrister
Trust me - that is never a good plan.

Like you said, there are other CGTs out there much like the one you are selling. But land is all totally unique.

Good luck with the sale brother.
bah! the earth is covered with land

Old 02-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck with the sale - she's a beaut!

I must say I'm a little surprised by the price. I would have thought you'd start around 335 -340.

Old 02-01-2010, 01:16 PM
ddk
Teamspeed Junior Member
ddk is on a distinguished roadddk is on a distinguished roadddk is on a distinguished roadddk is on a distinguished road
You should throw a video up of the exhaust note. Maybe turn a few circles in the drive there too!

Old 02-01-2010, 07:29 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Yes! Who is inquiring????
my friend was viewing this thread and posted that, he's in a somewhat similar sector here in dallas. (hm capital)

Old 02-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Takumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really nice
Those of you married guys out there realize that my chances for ever getting action again from my wife will be severely compromised if I keep the car instead of buying the house!!

Best regards to all!
Best quote!

Well I guess "getting some" is far more enjoyable than driving the CGT right?

Anyways, though i don't know you, but i think it is a better investment. I do have an uncle that lives in Boise Idaho. Been there a few times. That place used to a desert (i mean a long time ago, like 20 years ago)...well not literally but you get the idea. Now it is a nice city. I should go visit sometime.

Anyways best of luck