Notices

Selling the Sub

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Selling the Sub

Mods feel free to move this to the sales section, I see a few other FS threads out here so I thought I'd start here.

I'm looking to sell my 14060 Sub in hopes of picking up a 5513 to replace it with.

The watch has a Uxxxxx serial (made in Aug 1997) and is in excellent condition, keeping great time (-4 seconds/day). No B/P but it will come in the green velvet Rolex pouch. Comes with NATO seen in pics.

I'm asking $3,000USD shipped/tracked. Paypal, CONUS (except FPO addys... and I suppose Hanni).

I work in the industry and have loads of references

Old 05-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I trust this guy. He has freckles!!

GLWS!

Old 05-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister

Old 05-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Barrister

GLWS!
Ha thanks, Dana ...watches go better on freckled wrists, I feel

Old 05-04-2011, 10:51 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger Forces unite! Well the three of us anyway...

Old 05-04-2011, 10:56 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
I came into thus thread looking for an actual submarine. Highly disappointed...

GLWS.

Old 05-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger #4 checking in...

Old 05-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Talk about a MINT no date! GLWS

Old 05-05-2011, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks guys, will be a tough one to let go. If I was forced to have only one watch for the rest of my life, it would be a vintage no-date Sub, but a 5512 or 5513 it must be.

So many of us gingers here haha

@Brobbins - Gotta give some love to my hometown of Madison

Old 05-05-2011, 02:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ctzn
Mods feel free to move this to the sales section, I see a few other FS threads out here so I thought I'd start here.

I'm looking to sell my 14060 Sub in hopes of picking up a 5513 to replace it with.

The watch has a Uxxxxx serial (made in Aug 1997) and is in excellent condition, keeping great time (-4 seconds/day). No B/P but it will come in the green velvet Rolex pouch. Comes with NATO seen in pics.

I'm asking $3,000USD shipped/tracked. Paypal, CONUS (except FPO addys... and I suppose Hanni).

I work in the industry and have loads of references
WTF................. I feel a NegRep coming!!!!

looks very clean and well priced...

Quick Reply: Selling the Sub