Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Selling my CGT

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the rough
Selling my CGT

Gents,

An unexpected but positive development has prompted me to list my beloved CGT for sale!!!

Please see ad in classifieds.

Moderator - If I have violated forum rules with this post, please accept my apology and feel free to remove it! Thank you.

Rob

Old 01-31-2010, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear that, Rob. But glad the news is positive. GL with the sale and upcoming development!

Old 01-31-2010, 04:48 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
rob -- GLWS

this is PJ, Jeff's friend, we met at the dinner in Tacoma

Old 01-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the rough
Guys~

Several of you were kind enough to send me PM's to confirm all is well on my end, since you know how much I love the car.

All is well and thank you for your concern.

My wife and I are buying a dream vacation home in Idaho. I can replace the CGT (and I will!) far more easily than I could ever replicate this home opportunity. Those of you married guys out there realize that my chances for ever getting action again from my wife will be severely compromised if I keep the car instead of buying the house!!

Best regards to all!

Old 01-31-2010, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ now that is a funny post! ^^^

Sorry to hear of a CGT going - but happy to hear a dream home is coming! Pictures?!

Old 01-31-2010, 06:15 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
hollencrest capital?

Old 01-31-2010, 06:21 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Keep the car and don't put the furniture in the house she wants. Hell it's Idaho my kids would sleep outdoors at our place there

You'll get sex again. Maybe not from her but you will again for sure
GL Mark

Old 01-31-2010, 10:45 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with the sale Rob, congrats on the sweet Idaho pad !

Gents, this is a clean CGT with low miles...I'll pass the word.

I'll give you six months until you replace it with another Rob

Old 01-31-2010, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jas,

Six months sounds about right!!! It took me 2 full days to summon the strength to list my baby.

Tonight I am self-medicating with a bottle of Silver Oak and making frequent trips to the garage to peek at her. I'm sure she is feeling like a jilted lover after this brief four month love affair!!!

Best regards Jas!

Rob

Old 02-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I am by no way giving advice on your finances, but if you are going to get one within a year, wouldn't you rather just keep this and deal having 300k more for mortgage? It just sounds like you took your time and found a perfect one, and have done some $$ of mods. Plus taxes for new one. Anyways, if I had the cash, this is the pERFECT spec I would want. GLWS!

Quick Reply: Selling my CGT