Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speccing the Teamspeed | RufMD RS, your thoughts and ideas appreciated....

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 02:31 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
get the cf centre console, do the u-shaped trim just above the centre console before the gearshift int red.

Old 11-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
I knew it!! Fortunately all W has to do is rub her tummy and look at me with that "look"! Oh you know exactly the one!

"Hun, I'm just looking.....just looking".....

hahaha, I know it well ! Congrats again man

Old 11-14-2009, 02:44 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B4rad
I think for the rims get the Carbon ceramic and if they don't let the calipers to be painted red then you could order them just in yellow and when you get the car you could get them painted at a different paint shop?
definitely an option if I can't get them from the factory, or if the price to do so is ridiculous.

Old 11-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by MiniD
When you get it, you'll have to come to Knoxville to go up to the dragon with a nice white RS.2.
great plan man, when I finally do the dragon we'll do it together

Old 11-14-2009, 03:02 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I really do not know what to add or to delete from your specs Jas, looks like an absolute perfection to me.

Old 11-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
get the cf centre console, do the u-shaped trim just above the centre console before the gearshift int red.

+1 like that too, CF console would look better AND yous till get some more of the red into the interior. Playing to much with the configurator, got me all excited here Jas, enjoy the process.

Old 11-14-2009, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think a red cage would be a nice addition, even if aftermarket. That would be another way to add a splash of red without having the center console red. And a set of Sabelt's

Old 11-14-2009, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed that the launch colors of the car are perfect, I can't get enough. After playing with the config and looking at pics today (oh well, so much for studying neuro ) I think I may like the carrera white instruments. It is hard to judge from the configurator, but looking at the recent post about taylorcoleman's GT3, the video of his turbo had this option, I think it looks nice. I could only imagine how hard this would be to do if it were my car I would probably look like this ->

Old 11-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
The launch cars also have the option to get "Wheels Painted Silver". Then there wouldn't be a conflict with the yellow calipers.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
However you resolve the caliper (color) issue, it would be a mistake not to get PCCBs on this car, IMHO.

Quick Reply: Speccing the Teamspeed | RufMD RS, your thoughts and ideas appreciated....