Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speccing the Teamspeed | RufMD RS, your thoughts and ideas appreciated....

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 12:30 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JAMS
Red console...
I like it !

Old 11-14-2009, 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
congrats on order!

|'ve ordered blue/gold, full leather, front lift, PCM, and other minor stuffs.

I found that the GT3 and RS already comes with the sport button, so the sport chrono is nothing more than a stopwatch. I've requested my dealer to cancel that.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:38 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Tim ! I saw your specs on RL, very nice man. Should be a stunning colour in person.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Does the RS come in yellow or is there just a limited offering of colours? I'm a bit partial to yellow Porsches.

Any photoshops of one in yellow out there I haven't seen?

Old 11-14-2009, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Does the RS come in yellow or is there just a limited offering of colours? I'm a bit partial to yellow Porsches.

Any photoshops of one in yellow out there I haven't seen?
No yellow for the RS but here is a 2010 GT3:

Attached Images  
Old 11-14-2009, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good JAMS! Thnx.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
roccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Thanks man, I appreciate that pic...I think I can live with that
What about ordering PCCB and having the calipers powercoated Grey, with RED lettering?

DJ, pchop please? Grey w/Red decal/wheels/etc.

Old 11-14-2009, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Brembo used to custom-paint calipers (to factory standards) but when I called them a few weeks ago, they said Porsche no longer permits them to do that... Lot's of other shops still do, I am sure.

Of course you could keep the yellow calipers and paint the wheels grey!

Attached Images  
Old 11-14-2009, 01:03 AM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JAMS
Brembo used to custom-paint calipers (to factory standards) but when I called them a few weeks ago, they said Porsche no longer permits them to do that... Lot's of other shops still do, I am sure.

Of course you could keep the yellow calipers and paint the wheels grey!
How about gray wheels with red calipers? I don't have any photoshop skill to contribute, but the combination may end up with too much gray on the outside. The idea of gray brakes with red lettering sounds like the best option!

Also congrats on yet another awesome car!

Old 11-14-2009, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
Are lasers an option?

Quick Reply: Speccing the Teamspeed | RufMD RS, your thoughts and ideas appreciated....