Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speccing the Teamspeed | RufMD RS, your thoughts and ideas appreciated....

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
So Jas, what is the final product going to be?

Old 11-20-2009, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
That is great news Jas!!! IMO Gray/Red is the way to go
It is an amazing Porsche and will fit right in with your other cars...
You should have them ship it here for a track weekend and then ship it over to the States

Old 11-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
So Jas, what is the final product going to be?

Once I have the final stitching sorted out (what codes and what parts) I will post the spec/order sheet.

For now, I have updated the initial post in the thread to reflect the rest of the spec.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:35 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
That is great news Jas!!! IMO Gray/Red is the way to go
It is an amazing Porsche and will fit right in with your other cars...
You should have them ship it here for a track weekend and then ship it over to the States
Sounds like a plan Hani...nice way to break it in !

Old 11-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I am probably in the minority, but sometimes I think cars looked better when their calipers were silver or black. I wonder if you could get porsche to paint them the grey black exterior color. Anyways, this car is spec'd perfectly, now the problem is going to be the wait (but I think you have some other cars to hold you over until then )

Old 11-20-2009, 05:05 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
The PCCB's are totally unnecessary

Old 11-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
The PCCB's are totally unnecessary
I appreciate your opinion. I guess the same argument could be made for the whole car...is it really necessary ? I wont be tracking the car every weekend, but opting for the lighter brakes holds true to the concept for me and is a wonderful piece of tech.

Just a personal choice, I'm not looking to shave off seconds at road america.

Last edited by RufMD; 11-20-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=RufMD;452640] I guess the same argument could be made for the whole car...is it really necessary ?

Exactly what I was thinking. None of our toys are necessary or important for that matter. You and I know what is

Old 11-20-2009, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^Totally agree (I say pretending to be in the same league as you two )

Old 11-21-2009, 12:11 PM
Alright, maybe someone can add some thoughts to this.

My dealer is telling me the following regarding options for the RS...

The Lithium Battery option isn’t available until approx. 01/2010, and the carbon package EZC isn’t available until approx. 03/2010, and extended carbon package EZD isn’t available until approx. 03/2010

Any dealer/customer hearing anything different ? If someone has ordered an RS or GT3 for 2010 with these specs I'd love to hear about it. Apparently, the configurator says it is available as an option, but the final order entry shows an error and lack of availability. I have no reason to disbelieve my dealer, they have been fantastic ! I am just hoping there is a way around it.

Quick Reply: Speccing the Teamspeed | RufMD RS, your thoughts and ideas appreciated....