Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speccing the Teamspeed | RufMD RS, your thoughts and ideas appreciated....

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 12:02 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
I appreciate it DJ....knowledge is key to a good spec and TS'ers have it !

We'll call it the Teamspeed RS Spec...whatever ideas come out of it will be incorporated into the final spec and show up in the car.
I wonder if the option list has the TS Graphics package yet?

Old 11-14-2009, 12:02 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Jas. My opinion would be to go with the "launch" colors. In this case the grey with red/orange graphics. This would be in keeping with your theme, specifically of your CS and CGT. Interior options should be kept to a minimum in step with the stated purpose of an RS.

Can't disagree with your thoughts there Kuzi...I have a feeling I will pare back the specs a bit. I'm not sure the interior specs really add any additional weight...I'm not doing the front axle lift system so that chops off quite a bit.

The alcantara bits don't really change the weight one way or another...just the look.

I guess the question with the Nav system is not necessarily weight but whether it "fits" the notion of the RS.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:03 AM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Wow....we think alike. Look at the time of your last post as compared to mine
hahaha WOW ! Nice to know my mind thinks like yours

Old 11-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant future
i don't think i could tolerate a Grey / red car with yellow calipers. might induce a seizure in my over-analytical brain

Old 11-14-2009, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by Sine_Qua_Non
i don't think i could tolerate a Grey / red car with yellow calipers. might induce a seizure in my over-analytical brain
admittedly, the wheels/calipers would look like a McDonalds advert

Old 11-14-2009, 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Red console...

Attached Images  
Old 11-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to all
You could have them painted when you receive the car

Old 11-14-2009, 12:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RufMD
admittedly, the wheels/calipers would look like a McDonalds advert
Not really... with the full red wheel, the yellow is overpowered:

Attached Images  
Old 11-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
Red calipers (photoshopped black lettering):

Attached Images  
Old 11-14-2009, 12:29 AM
Originally Posted by JAMS
Not really... with the full red wheel, the yellow is overpowered:

Thanks man, I appreciate that pic...I think I can live with that

Quick Reply: Speccing the Teamspeed | RufMD RS, your thoughts and ideas appreciated....