Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Testing the market

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010 | 03:43 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Joey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant future
Testing the market

I have a 2001 CLK 430 with 76k miles on the dash, looking to sell by the end of the summer. Question is, should I leave the tint or remove? I just received my second ticket in 6 months for the tint being too dark. If you were purchasing a used vehicle, would you want the tint or rather the original shade? Of course the Fabspeed die-cut will be removed but the wheels will stay, and I have the original monoblocks still with me. I need to make my decision soon as I want to unload before the summer is over>>

Old 07-09-2010 | 03:44 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Joey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant future
EDIT: DJ can you move this to General Mercedes Section

Old 07-09-2010 | 04:34 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Done buddy GLWS