Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

CLK Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Former Sponsor
Joey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by M5Kid
So, the factory puts the badge there?
Correct. Check the 320 there is no AMG body kit (side skirt/front-rear bumpers.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Wow, it's like a rust convention in here
no rusty trombones in here

Old 12-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daedalus
Thanks for the reply guys - so the '00-'02's are the ones to look for? any difference in engine options when it comes to reliability?
AFAIK there was only the V8 430 and the V6 320 offered in the states, and the AMG version of course. I can't complain, mechanically the car has been perfect for me. I had the brain for the convertible top replaced when I bought it, that's it, and then I put the chrome AMG rims on it. That's it. I still prefer the styling of this model over the newer ones. 67K on the odometer now. I plan to hang onto it, unless the space is needed for a new 911.