Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Any tall drivers?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ACTaste is on a distinguished roadACTaste is on a distinguished roadACTaste is on a distinguished roadACTaste is on a distinguished road
Any tall drivers?

I'm 6'7" and considering a 550 or 575. I can fit in most Gt cars but not all, so I wondered if anyone here has any experience. I have no trouble driving a Bentley Continental, but can't get my legs in a DB9. Would I be able to fit in the 550 or 575? Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Old 04-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
I see you live in LA. Go try it out, there's bound to be a couple out there.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
err, i dont think so. it sucks to be too tall.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute

Problem solved.

Last edited by burnzie; 04-11-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:38 PM
WSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Years ago, my cousin used to play on the Diamondbacks with Randy Johnson (who's 6'10"), and my cousin told me that Randy had a 550. Said Randy had to have the seat specially fitted for his size, but other than that, there's nothing that should keep you from driving it.

Old 04-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ACTaste is on a distinguished roadACTaste is on a distinguished roadACTaste is on a distinguished roadACTaste is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by WSC
Years ago, my cousin used to play on the Diamondbacks with Randy Johnson (who's 6'10"), and my cousin told me that Randy had a 550. Said Randy had to have the seat specially fitted for his size, but other than that, there's nothing that should keep you from driving it.
that's good to know. having the seat moved back is no problem. thanks for the help!

Old 04-17-2012, 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
355boy is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm 6'5", so not quite in your league. I've owned most of the V8's from 348 - 430. Driven the V12's and they also seem fine for my size.

Old 04-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am 6'5" and had 2 360 Modenas, one 360 Spider, and a 612. The 612 would be no problem at all. You should be able to fit in a 550/575 but it will depend on how your height is distributed between your legs and torso. It is definitely a possibility and they are great cars.

Good luck with the search.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
thanks for all the help. very reassuring, and it sounds like it won't be too big a problem. i'll let you know how this ends up