Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 03:04 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Level 18 here, just finished the GT WC with my heavily modded 850hp 670SV and won a Veyron...yaay. The Lambo is really a PITA to drive. Break and steer at the same = gg

Currently trying to finish the special license.

Old 11-29-2010, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Zorro
Level 20, ladies. Level 20.

Just bought a Scud' ... my first Ferrari!
Lol I am lvl 20 aswell, working on Finishing Expert, and done w/ first set of extreme as i cant do more til i finish extreme and lvl 21. I am lvl 10 B-spec working on finishing amatuer and pro. does anyone have the '74 Countach LP400 ? I am getting raped w/ the 512BB even w/ work done to it. TIA

And Sinan if u think the Lambo sucks to drive, mod to the Veyron, to something like 1225hp I have mine at and drive it. psch

Last edited by QYKSLVR; 11-29-2010 at 03:26 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:15 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
The Lambo is really a PITA to drive. Break and steer at the same = gg
No problems with mine here, 790hp.
Fully customized tranny, LSD, Double clutch. Not even suspension mods yet, Brake controller on 8, Race hard Tires, she drives like a dream.

On tracks with lots of turns, i shorten the gears. On tracks with lots of straights, i spread the gears out.

Lol I am lvl 20 aswell, working on Finishing Expert, and done w/ first set of extreme as i cant do more til i finish extreme and lvl 21. I am lvl 10 B-spec working on finishing amatuer and pro. does anyone have the '74 Countach LP400 ? I am getting raped w/ the 512BB even w/ work done to it. TIA

And Sinan if u think the Lambo sucks to drive, mod to the Veyron, to something like 1225hp I have mine at and drive it. psch
I just won the Countach LP400 by beating the Lambo race series.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Ced
On tracks with lots of turns, i shorten the gears. On tracks with lots of straights, i spread the gears out.

Yea Im pretty sure I beat that and then sold the car lol. the 512 is working out okay now, before my guy was jus running out of strength and spinning out a bunch. My Gallardo was a pain to drive, but the Murcielago Chrome I have from the collectors cars is awesome it goes like a raped ape love it.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I have to get this game as well. It sounds like you guys are having a blast

Old 11-29-2010, 05:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Bronto
Damn, I have to get this game as well. It sounds like you guys are having a blast
You sir are correct! I mean c'mon we've been waiting something like 5 years? yea GT4 was Feb 05

Old 11-29-2010, 05:38 AM
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
No problems with mine here, 790hp.
Fully customized tranny, LSD, Double clutch. Not even suspension mods yet, Brake controller on 8, Race hard Tires, she drives like a dream.

Ok I've installed all the engine/exhaust upgrades and racing tires but the soft ones. Maybe that's why she behaves like a b*tch. I'll try it with your settings ! Thx

Old 11-29-2010, 05:41 AM
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
Hehe ok, will do. I just got it, haven't even driven it yet.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I built a couple of truly wicked race tracks with the track editor and then held some races with my LP670 SV last night. Most of my tracks are built on narrow country roads with lots of hills and blind corners. I took it easy in the SV for the first couple of laps and just watched all the Veyrons (6 or 7 of them!) crash at damn near every turn!

Old 11-29-2010, 08:34 AM
I have to say the 458 Italia, although heavily modded, is a charm to drive. Also I love the sound it makes with the titanium exhaust

Last edited by sinan; 11-29-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread