Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
very

Originally Posted by sinan
Finished the special license (but most levels only in bronze and none in gold). How to finish them all in gold with only a standard ps3 controller is beyond me....impossible IMHO.

Somehow I can't be bothered to do the B-spec races. I find them extremly boring and my driver seems stupid as fvck. 300hp advantage and he still refuses to overtake the car in front.
Try NOT telling him to do anything if he has a BIG advantage. I found out he starts better, gets better position, and his head stays cooloer.

And Rual, thanks, the F40 i had SUCKED BAWLZ. It was very ass-happy and the stock gearing sucked. i found it much like the Veyron, had to slow ALOT for corners but nasty on the straights. sold it for the 135k

Old 11-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Is there any point to B-spec? Is it a requirement to play the game? Seems like a dumb idea.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Andrew
Is there any point to B-spec? Is it a requirement to play the game? Seems like a dumb idea.
I've been thinking the same thing. I thought the point of a racing game was to race, not watch someone else drive your cars for you.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Yes.

To annoy you.

I seriously do not understand b-spec at all.

It's as dull as it is frustrating. And you waste so much time looking at your idiot driver in a McLaren F1 unable to overtake a damn classic Mini Cooper. Then spin out.
If at least I could race while b-spec goes on, or if it had the x3 speed thing ...

Old 11-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
I agree I hate that you cant speed it up like GT4. its jus makin required hours. Although if your in for it, there are other cars for every sanction u complete within the series in B-spec. And speaking of I would like the welcome the ZONDA R to my garage =)
Oh and whoever bought the F1, you should have bought the MP4-12C or w/e and modded the livin **** out of it. much fun to drive!

Old 11-30-2010, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
How did you win the Zonda R? Or did you buy it?

Old 11-30-2010, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
I agree I hate that you cant speed it up like GT4. its jus makin required hours. Although if your in for it, there are other cars for every sanction u complete within the series in B-spec. And speaking of I would like the welcome the ZONDA R to my garage =)
Oh and whoever bought the F1, you should have bought the MP4-12C or w/e and modded the livin **** out of it. much fun to drive!
remember in GT4 you used to be able to take over if you told the B spec driver to pit but that only makes sense on the endurance races I guess

oh ya and the 3x speed was awesome

Old 11-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Can you sit down for 24hrs to race around the Nurburging then? lol

Old 11-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
How can I find you guys in online mode? Is there a certain TS part?

My name is PorscheFanaticTS
Add me. I suck.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by .:Raul
remember in GT4 you used to be able to take over if you told the B spec driver to pit but that only makes sense on the endurance races I guess

oh ya and the 3x speed was awesome
Yes definitely! And yes moreless with the endurance races.

Originally Posted by Stephan
How did you win the Zonda R? Or did you buy it?
No I did not buy it, won it in B-Spec: Professional; GT World Tour
It is not sellable =/ tho it is a great car to use in the MR Trophy Cup in Expert.

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread