Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, just ask if there is anything you need.
I used a modified old Mitsubishi Galant with somewhere around 400hp..

Old 12-16-2010, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bronto

Btw, which dis you guys use for the 80's Japanese race? I've tries searching the used cara but nothing turns up from that period...
I have a Honda Civic race car. Did the job marvelously

Old 12-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
You guys wanna gift one of those cars? I've done some more races but can't seem to find something like thos in the used section.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
I can't gift any cars until tomorrow, but i shared my Galant. Can you use the cars that I share?

Old 12-16-2010, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Sure, I won the gallardo race and then gifted the car back Worked like a charm! Just tell me if you would need something. I got the ZR1 fully raced tuned if that helps.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
You guys wanna gift one of those cars? I've done some more races but can't seem to find something like thos in the used section.
Sure I'll send it to you. It'll be later tonight though

Old 12-16-2010, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sure, I won the gallardo race and then gifted the car back Worked like a charm! Just tell me if you would need something. I got the ZR1 fully raced tuned if that helps.
Got the race tuned ZR1 too, didn't cut it at Like the Wind and the harder races. Will probably need something better, like the Minolta I've got the Furai if you want to try it?

Old 12-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
So I have been doing the Turbo cup races for easy cash. It's 36k for 3 laps and use the Veyron I finally won and it's easy as hell. Anyone found better?

BTW I actually like the Veyron, you guys don't like it. It's fast as hell sick brakes and insane acceleration.
I prefer the McLaren F1 Stealth Model

Old 12-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by agentbird
I can't gift any cars until tomorrow, but i shared my Galant. Can you use the cars that I share?
Don't think so. Actually, has anyone figured out the idea behind the whole "Share this car with friends" thing? You can't use it when it's shared, and your friends can't use it either ...

Old 12-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
what cars did people use to beat the 'like the wind' (or whatever its called) race series in the extreme series and the 'historic race series' in expert series....im getting smashed....

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread