Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Care to elaborate on any of that without making such a broad statement?

Old 12-18-2011, 05:23 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
Care to elaborate on any of that without making such a broad statement?
Are you kidding me? I just pointed out exactly what I don't like about the game. Points that, in my opinion, ruin the experience. Try telling me that the car sounds in the game are excellent with a straight face. The graphics, for the time and effort they put into this game, couldn't be further from breathtaking. Yes the physics are nice but the rest ruins it for me. The whole package just isn't there.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I would have to say I firmly agree. The best thing about MW3 is the sounds of the guns. That was supposed to be the cool thing about this game too and it's obviously not. Graphics are good but nothing ahead of anything else. Customizing the cars sucks. Why **** can't I preview what the car will look like before I paint it? I can't change the wheels on most cars, are you kidding? This game is totally average at best.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:40 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Is anyone playing GT5 in 3D? Is it worth it? Santa is bringing me a new 3d tv and glasses and i'm hoping it will wow me a bit. Just curious if anyone else has tried it?

Old 12-25-2011, 04:30 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Neil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant future
Over on Nagtroc they are having a 2012 BE time attack contest. Must be completely stock with the exception of sports-soft tires.

Old 12-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Thinking of getting this game going again. Wil have to reinstall on the new ps3 without access to the old data but might just do it. I agree with samuel.g, this game was a let down after all the hype.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Anyone done the B spec seasonals yet, got gold on the 600pp event with my Nomad Diablo. But the 700pp is a bitch I can't get any better than 6th and I've tried quite a few different cars. I think my pit strategy/tyre choices are I'm going wrong . Anyone won it? Let me know your car choice/strategy please.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
DLC 3 Announced: Aventador INCOMING!!!!

Gran Turismo 5′s Car Pack 3, Route X DLC Full Details

Old 01-23-2012, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Finally won the Le Mans B spec challenge. It's all mainly down to pit strategy, sussed it and won, (3 times now 18000000 credits lol!!).

Old 01-25-2012, 09:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
Yesterday I bought the Zonda C12S 7.3, which means I have all but two DLC cars in the game. What to do next?

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread