Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Oh man if you could send me the double-stripe pro suit-30, that would be amazing. Do you need a specific helmet or suit or paint chip, etc.? Let me know... I'll send it later today.
I don't mind, I'll send it later on this week though, don't know when I will have the time to send it.

@Alzilla: I know what you mean! Driving a real car around a racetrack is 'easier' because you have a better feeling for the car. I've had the exact same thing.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
I don't know if I'm getting a bit bored of this game, the only thing that keeps me going back to it is the seasonals.

Really want to do some of the longer endurance races but the lack of an in race save option puts me off. I'm not prepared to leave my PS3 on when the 24 hour races will probably take at least a week to do.

I wonder if anyone at Polyphony realises that some of us work for a living and have families and there is no way i can sit down for 3 or 4 hours at a time never mind 24!!!!!!

Moan over,

Old 09-22-2011, 09:08 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Neil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
Is everyone else exploiting the sh!t out of the seasonal supercar challenge? The last track (i forget what it's called but it's in france) you can finish the race in about 5:25 and you get 490,000!

Beats the hell out of grinding 97k every 4 minutes out of the American Championship in extreme. I hope these seasonal races stay available for a long time with the increased rewards - i'm trying to amass as much $$$ as possible and get every car on my "wish list" i've been yet unable to afford. Actually is faster to do the seasons and buy the cars then go through all the b-spec b.s.
Grinders Notice: Real Circuit Tours - Nurburgring 24H, 1 Lap, 750PP: 678,900cr!

Been using my Formula GT loaded down with weight and limited to 510HP to smoke the race cars by half track... Keep the weight balance at 47/53 when you add all that weight.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
i started playing this a bit again. Im so far behind.

Old 09-23-2011, 03:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Anyone know what the best settings are for the FGT and NASCAR's in B spec, I just can't win these races!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2011, 09:40 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Neil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant future
I did the FGT championship non stop one day, keep everything stock except for tuning the aero and gearing for each track.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
I did the FGT championship non stop one day, keep everything stock except for tuning the aero and gearing for each track.
Thank you, will give it a go.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
For the cars on B-spec, turn the brakes down to 1 and 1 from 5 and 5. They brake too much in the turns otherwise. Also make sure you have the stickiest tires and change the oil...

Old 09-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
If anyone has a color-30 suit, please hook me up. I have several helmets in that color, but no suits. If you need a specific helmet or suit, I'll return the favor.

Old 09-24-2011, 01:53 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Saved to get the F10, then run it at the ring in 750PP trim in the seasonal event, against all F10's, lead time was a 7:01... Best finish after multiple attempts? 10th.. I don't see how they were at 750PP?

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread