Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 08:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
I'm currently running the 9 hour endurance race for the third time, currently on level 33 I think. I'm using the X2010, so the losing is pretty much not an option I won't bother rebuilding the engine after each race as the car is killing everything with 'only' 1400hp. Does anyone know what you win when you have won all the endurance races?

Old 01-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
If you finish the endurance class you win a Level 24 car ticket, which means you get a Ferrari F10, Ferrari F2007 or a Formula GT.

Old 01-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, thanks!

Old 01-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough

That has to be my sweetest victory ever!

Old 01-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Little heads up for you guys, the new 1.05 patch adds seasonal events and the bonus race one stage 5 is a gtr only event and first place yields 1 mil credits and 100k exp for first, I used a gtr spec v and added a race filter, all of the weight reduction mods and aero pieces and sport soft tires and was able to get first place on my first attempt so its basically an easy way to make a mil credits so Im sure a few TSers will benefit from this

Cheers

Old 01-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pelder
If you finish the endurance class you win a Level 24 car ticket, which means you get a Ferrari F10, Ferrari F2007 or a Formula GT.
Oh baby an F10 would be great. But you can't use it in any race from what I hear

Old 01-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
^This is true. grinding these high level races sucks

Old 01-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joshg120
Little heads up for you guys, the new 1.05 patch adds seasonal events and the bonus race one stage 5 is a gtr only event and first place yields 1 mil credits and 100k exp for first, I used a gtr spec v and added a race filter, all of the weight reduction mods and aero pieces and sport soft tires and was able to get first place on my first attempt so its basically an easy way to make a mil credits so Im sure a few TSers will benefit from this

Cheers
When was this mine all say bonus race no.3??

Old 01-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
When was this mine all say bonus race no.3??
Prior to 1/05 there was Bonus Race No. 1 and Bonus Race No. 2
New ones came out today. You can still finish up the Bonus Race No. 2 series.

Last edited by QYKSLVR; 01-06-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Just did the two last races in Bonus Race #3, won easily with a fully modded Ford GT and a modded C4 Rally Car. If you already have these cars, it's an easy 2.5 mill.. Even if you have to buy the cars you still end up with a nice chunk of cash.

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread