Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
I now have 852 different models in my garage, I now have over 12m in my bank, so the 2D will be bought on sight. Going to buy the cars in the OCD one by one to be sure I won't miss out on the 2D Would be a big relieve when I have it, means I can actually start to waste money on premium models more!

Old 08-12-2011, 01:49 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to get back home (in CA now) to do the new seasonal update. If any of you guys want to complete the 1000-car challenge, I suggest buying every car in the used car garage after every race. Then just resell them later. Before you do that, get up to 20 million and buy cars that'll zero you out. I bought the Lambo Miura, two of the Citroen concepts (one road, one race), then one more McLaren F1 and got the penniless trophy. Just a thought...

Old 08-12-2011, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
I just buy cars I haven't bought yet. I plan on having every model of every car in the game

Old 08-12-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are crazy. I have a couple hundred cars that were won or bought, haven't sold any yet. The only cars I will have in my garage soon are the hot, fun cars.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
If you'd like to add me - I'm AssadUSMC on PSN. If you need any helmets, cars, etc., let me know. A livery editor would be great - even if it was just pre-loaded "skins" based on historical livery (Gulf, Martini, etc.).
Shit, sorry for missing out the stuff you sent to me. I added a lvl 24 ticket aswell. I feel retarded for missing the notice since August 14th

Old 09-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Hey no worries! If you have any "color 30" helmets or suits, please send. They are very hard to find. The way you can tell if it says "Rigid 30" or "Stripe 30" - those are the ones I'd like to get.

I did win the Jeff Gordon NASCAR suit and helmet - it's not bad.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sure thing! I keep repeating the Le Mans race with my Enzo, so I keep getting helmets all the time.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Hey no worries! If you have any "color 30" helmets or suits, please send. They are very hard to find. The way you can tell if it says "Rigid 30" or "Stripe 30" - those are the ones I'd like to get.

I did win the Jeff Gordon NASCAR suit and helmet - it's not bad.
I now have the following items at level 30:
Chopper helmet
Double stripe pro suit
Swell suit

Old 09-18-2011, 11:48 AM
Watch this space.
Oh man if you could send me the double-stripe pro suit-30, that would be amazing. Do you need a specific helmet or suit or paint chip, etc.? Let me know... I'll send it later today.

Old 09-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I tried playing yesterday and I think I lost my edge. I was just doing practice mode around Laguna Seca to prepare for a race there in November but I couldn't get into it. I think it might actually be easier to drive a real race car...

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread