Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Remember the Eddie Griffin Enzo?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GroupB
Anyone have hi-res shots of the repair work? The carbon tub, etc.? Seems like the kind of thing you'd have to send to Ferrari ...
There was an Enzo in Florida that was crashed early on in the US debut of the Enzo. I think certain pieces were sent away for at the factory, but that the repairs were done at an authorized Ferrari facility in Florida.

While I think that the damage to the Griffin/Redline Enzo could've been repaired by experiences technicians here in the states, I don't think it should've been - and I hope it wasn't - repaired by an unauthorized outfit.

I certainly don't think the car - regardless of its shallow, Hollywood-esque provenance - is worth seven figures. It was wrecked; perfect Enzos with blown engines have sold for six figures, so a wrecked one with some limelight shouldn't garner a few extra hundred grand.

Old 08-25-2008, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mr2guysingh is an unknown quantity at this point
He fixed it with fiberglass front end. Real top notch job, huh?

Old 08-25-2008, 07:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Bronto
Remarkable job!

+1 Who would buy a crashed Enzo? I guess there isn't any structural damage to the chassi, but I wonder how much it'll have depreciated after the surgery.
It does not have a chassis. The carbon fiber tub provides the structual support. If you crack it, then you have to replace it.

Old 08-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
He fixed it with fiberglass front end. Real top notch job, huh?
Another reason not to justify the ridiculously inflated price...!!!

Old 09-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Surely this must be a record for the world's most expensive salvage-title car?

I mean, I assume it's salvage title right?

Old 09-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Josh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, what a scam.