Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

Eddie and Wolfgang on the Cover of Guitar World

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 11:29 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Eddie and Wolfgang on the Cover of Guitar World

EVH Baby!

Old 02-05-2008, 11:31 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
"I couldn't wait for the day I'd be able to make music with my son." – Edward Van Halen

LOS ANGELES, CA -- JANUARY 30, 2008
As Van Halen prepared to kick off the second leg of their incredibly successful tour, Eddie and Wolfgang Van Halen recently sat down to talk to Guitar World in the magazine's first ever father and son cover story.

Among the topics discussed are the ins and outs of playing Van Halen music live, how Wolfgang came into the band, what it's like for a 16-year old to play on some of the biggest stages in the world and much more!

Due to hit newsstands on February 12, the 12-page spread is jam-packed with color photos that feature a detailed discussion with father and son on what it's like to be band mates, their experience of being on tour together in addition to detailing the instruments and touring equipment they use. Also included, in honor of its 30-year anniversary, is a retrospective overview of the making of the band's groundbreaking 1978 debut, "Van Halen."

Old 02-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
I like how he designed his bass like the Frankenstrat.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
they're my neighbors! I used to be able to hear them jam all the time

Old 02-05-2008, 11:35 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
I can't believe with all Fender Paid him to license the relic Frankenstein he is barely using it and it rarely makes promos

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sIr-WBZT1MI

This was Eddie Showcasing the guitar at NAMM 1/07
*This was before he went to rehab BTW