Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by ShutterSpeed
We get it, you don't like it. No need to make multiple posts about it. It's all a matter of opinion. Love the Ferrari at first look, more so than the P1. The wheels just completely suck on the Ferrari.
It's not like that. I REALLY wanted to like this car, but once again Ferrari has disappointed. Based on reports, I expected something curvy and smooth. superior to the P1, and instead got a Mansory.

I guess I just need to vent a little. This is like the Huayra all over, haha.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
Monako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by WindSpeed
Is it me or does this section of the car look old?

Attachment 119314

Maybe because it reminds you of this.

Last edited by Monako; 03-05-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
After watching those videos, I have a much greater appreciation for this car than before.

Originally Posted by WindSpeed
Is it me or does this section of the car look old?
Yes, in certain aspects it reminds me of an F360 (not entirely of course). The wheels leave lots of room for improvement (hint ADV.1).

Last edited by bdeitemeyer; 03-05-2013 at 07:52 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:51 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Caption this

Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Can someone photoshop a set of wheels on the car? With a different set of wheels I reckon it would take the car to a whole new level to the car. Those wheels are already outdated compared to what is available now.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:57 AM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
MrLJizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
So its a Longer nosed 458 with a Zonda rear end and CGT/458 wheels.

Last edited by MrLJizzle; 03-05-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Ahh.. now finally ive done my job..

Im gonna take a long hard look at this car and the press release.

So far from what my impressions tells me, it seems like its GAME OVER for the rest of them,, they might as well pack their stands and go home.

Last thing for now:

Last edited by La Artist; 03-05-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like it less the more I see of the live shots. The video was nice, but some of these angles it looks ungainly.

P1 for me.

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari