Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Truth be told I'm not too crazy about. I know that the Veneno isn't in the same legeaue but I was hoping for a something more. The nose is too sharp and reminds of a upgraded production version of the P4/5. I dont know maybe just like the 458 and the P1 I'll have to grow on it. But Unlike when the aventador came out that was an instant like.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:31 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Ok..

This is it..i mean it looks perfect..to me there is only 1 thing wrong with it.
And thats the boring wheels,other than that its perfect.

The 918,P1,Agera and even the Huayra ( and you all know how much of a fan i am of pagani) has nothing on this.

It is just EPIC..

From the name down to the flaps on the underside of the car..through and through a ****ing home run.

Give me one in white, with some brutal black wheels (advs possibly) and ile be in heaven.

LaFerrari-LaMagnifico!!!

Edit:
I hate the fernando Alonso tag on the wheel to..i would change it to my own name

Last edited by La Artist; 03-05-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

"Can't believe they left that fingerprint on the windscreen..."

Old 03-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
It's amazing some amateur designer did a better job then Ferrari

Old 03-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
EddieBarbie is on a distinguished roadEddieBarbie is on a distinguished road
Just found some similarities between Ferrari and pagani's design language...

Especially in these years, the front of Laferrari and Zonda F, the rear air vent of Huayra and F430, we can see two most successful italian brands influenced each other, one more example, the tear drop roof. Time flies, it seems boring if they keep using some design languages which are popular around people for some years. But I hope in the following years, they can try out more innovative forms of design and even a classic supercar in the future.

^NGJR, imho, if they use that design, many will say boring~~458+enzo~~etc....

Last edited by EddieBarbie; 03-05-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Not crazy about it. Much rather the P1.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by NGJR
It's amazing some amateur designer did a better job then Ferrari

Agree, this look ten time better and still can tell that its a Ferrari with a hint of it's heritage.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:26 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Magnificent looking car, yet worst name ever possibly for a supercar inmo.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
ronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished road
I like the styling, though not as much as the P1 and I like the interior.
But I am not sure about those rims and the name. LaFerrari ? F150 sounds much better.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Initial reaction is one of complete disappointment with it visually. For me it has no visual drama it's too "clean". The vertical piece on the nose looks wrong, it just doesn't flow. As I say it's an initial reaction but I'm underwhelmed.

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari