Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 04:35 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^thats a SLR Stirling Moss competitor

Love it..as i love the SM

Old 03-10-2013, 05:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
This thing is going to stun in black....

Name:  blk.jpg
Views: 2744
Size:  183.8 KB

Old 03-10-2013, 05:59 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
vader style....

Name:  blk-vade.jpg
Views: 3747
Size:  181.2 KB

Old 03-11-2013, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It looks great with the different wheels in red.

The black one just looks like a modified 458. Even the wheels look like 458 wheels.

It looks like the one off concepts where someone wanted a 458 to reflect the original 330p or whatever they were called.

Attached Images  

Last edited by simsko; 03-11-2013 at 03:26 AM.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:25 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Here are provisional number of LaFerrari cars planned to be delivered to the main markets:

US - 110+ cars
Germany - 50-55 cars
Switzerland - 25-30 cars (much more will be imported and registered there)
UK 45+ cars
Italy - 25 cars (more than 45 expressions of interest though)
Remaining EU markets like France, Belgium, Netherlands will receive single digit or low double digit numbers.

I was told that main target markets for the car are still so called old markets and I don't know about China or Middle East, numbers will be not too shabby of course, but the proportion will be lower than the percentage of "ordinary" Ferrari cars consumed in last few years.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:44 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
30 cars are coming to the middle east.(or maybe UAE dont know if I heard it correct)

I Don't know if someone has said it before but Ferrari reduced the number of cars from 499 to 399.

Old 03-11-2013, 09:54 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AWG
30 cars are coming to the middle east.(or maybe UAE dont know if I heard it correct)

I Don't know if someone has said it before but Ferrari reduced the number of cars from 499 to 399.
Neither I nor those who was attending the unveiling have heard anything about reduced number of cars, interesting.

But in reality who cares, judging by all previous halo cars, especially Enzo we all know that we shouldn't trust Ferrari after all, they produced many more units of Enzo than the original claim was.

Same this time - they'll produce as many as needed to satisfy demand of their VIP customers. And all the claims about this time it will be stricter and this time it will not happen are are just funny.

Speaking about 30 cars to Middle East - I would suppose UAE, number is too small for the whole region.

Old 03-11-2013, 11:33 AM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
Well no vehicle allocation yet in our dealer but as soon as it comes im top in the list.

Old 03-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
vader style....

LMAO at Vader style. I agree, black=win on this.

Needs a new name. Enzo v2.0 it is

Old 03-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ingenieur is an unknown quantity at this point
Not digging the black on black.

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari