Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
maqk is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Viiiiktor
Ferrari LaFerrari leave the show !

astonishing

Old 03-21-2013, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
maqk is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Ecnelis
Original resolution:

ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHING (Clarkson's )

can any1 share hi reso of these super shots worthy for my deskTop

Old 03-21-2013, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mixtape
No exhaust clips??
Do a search on YouTube for laferrari, there are many videos with the sound clips. There are a few Ferrari authorized ones out there

Old 03-21-2013, 07:28 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy!

Old 03-21-2013, 09:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maqk
ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHING (Clarkson's )

can any1 share hi reso of these super shots worthy for my deskTop
Interesting f150 plate for the top gear shoot?

Old 03-22-2013, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Cartel...893 is an unknown quantity at this point

Never noticed that edge before.

Those reflectores beside the F150 plate look absolutely horrible!

If they just put 20"s in the front it would look so much better than this go-kart wheels. I think this will be the hypercar with most aftermarket wheel changes by the customers, in history.

But anyway, still amazing car. Can't wait to see it on top gear, but I wouldn't expect it before the next season.

Old 03-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by Viiiiktor; 03-24-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Seats look nice... thats pretty much it.

Old 03-24-2013, 06:45 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Im becoming more skeptical to..

hmm

Old 03-25-2013, 12:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DoxeyDriver has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Skeptical of what? Personally the more I look at it the more I appreciate it. I have a feeling shots of this thing in the wild with the sunlight on it and in some different colors are going to be truly epic. Not too mention I think the independent track tests are probably going to be jaw dropping...

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari