Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The car looks absolutely stunning in person. I was gobsmacked when I saw it! Awesome. That Lambo is utter crap in comparison.

Old 03-05-2013, 06:50 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
This car is def the new benchmark, and we all know I am a big McLaren fan-boy, but this looks the part of a million bucker plus exotic to me.

Old 03-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zooyorker
The car looks absolutely stunning in person. I was gobsmacked when I saw it! Awesome. That Lambo is utter crap in comparison.
I find that very hard to believe. I'm sure it looks better in person as most cars do, and I actually like it a lot. But the Veneno is awesome too and I'm sure has insane presence in person

Old 03-05-2013, 06:52 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari added 4 new videos

Gallery - LaFerrari

Old 03-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by NGJR
Wow, rude much?

I'm simply giving an opinion as someone extremely passionate about cars, and who is obviously disappointed with the end-product from such a beloved brand, and not as a multimillionaire, which apparently are the only people entitled to opinions when it comes to things ordinary people can't afford. Feel better now, pal?
World is full of mansory crap that proves affording is overrated.

===

I like that the LaFerrari looks like a proper bonkers supercar. The bits I don't like are the ones that look like the 458. Takes a bit of the unique feeling away. And the name. It's a very uncool non sexy name.

Old 03-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
Fight!

Old 03-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Super Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond repute
So when I'm talking about it to my friends...do I say, "hey have you seen the Ferrari The Ferrari?"

They really could have picked a different name. I'm not really sold on the looks either. If I were ever lucky enough to be able to choose between this and the P1, I think I'd pick the P1. I just think it's a better-looking car overall.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
^ The front view of the Ferrari is just unreal.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Super Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by simsko
Can someone photoshop a set of wheels on the car? With a different set of wheels I reckon it would take the car to a whole new level to the car. Those wheels are already outdated compared to what is available now.
Agreed, I know it's an entirely superficial thing but I really don't like the wheels on this car. It's insane in the performance category but in the looks department...I don't know. I was expecting to be blown away like I was when I saw the P1 for the first time.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:18 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
What bothers is that some guys say that they rather get a pagani huayra over this. U need to know that the la ferrari and the p1 is in a diffrent level than a huayra those cars will change the history of hypercars.

Also what more bothers me that some guys are saying the laferrari is overpriced . Well if this car is overpriced what do u have to say about the bugatti or the konigsegg and the pagani. And belive me the value of it will double as soon as it hits the roads.

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari