Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Elion_Arro is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Constructr
Next to LaFerrari, the P1 looks like Ron Dennis' drunken nightmare.
LOL, it's amazing how this car is eliciting such polar opposite reactions in the looks department. I would say the exact opposite of what you just did.

Old 03-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BC87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tears...it's so beautiful. Thank goodness it didn't turn out as ugly as the p1.

Old 03-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
I quite like it, I'm sure it'll be very impressive in the flesh. I prefer the P1 though.

I'm just glad we live in a time that has the P1, LaFerrari (dreadful name, can I just call it the F70?), Huayra, 918 Spyder and the Aventador. It's a golden period we are all experiencing, and in today's economy that's something to celebrate.

Old 03-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by NGJR
It's amazing some amateur designer did a better job then Ferrari

What are you so worried about? More than you can afford, pal. I bet you're one of those guys that argues about cars they've never even sat in.

Old 03-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Someone should start a poll thread with all the new releases. I can think of 6.

Old 03-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Constructr
Man, I can't wait until Underground Racing gets their hands on one of these!!

Could you imagine a twin turbo version??
Oh god, please don't...

Old 03-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Constructr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Turboholic
Oh god, please don't...
Just one!

Old 03-05-2013, 06:07 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ok fixed the OP's first post, now this thread looks proper!

Old 03-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by DchaMD
What are you so worried about? More than you can afford, pal. I bet you're one of those guys that argues about cars they've never even sat in.
Wow, rude much?

I'm simply giving an opinion as someone extremely passionate about cars, and who is obviously disappointed with the end-product from such a beloved brand, and not as a multimillionaire, which apparently are the only people entitled to opinions when it comes to things ordinary people can't afford. Feel better now, pal?

Old 03-05-2013, 06:30 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^Much appreciated

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari